2013 GMC SIERRA 1500 DENALI CREW CAB SWB 4WD 6.2L
Bidding not available yet
Sat, Dec 31st
8 Cyl Gas
Truck / 4 Doors
VIEWING & INQUIRY
Automatic Transmission, Four Wheel Drive, Backup Camera, Navigation, Heated Seats, Aluminum Rims, CD Player, Power Windows, Power Locks, 4 Doors, Sunroof, Leather, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
Active Status - This vehicle is listed as Active Status in the Alberta Registries system.
- Online Bidding:Bidding will be available over the internet on this item.
- Auctioneer AnnouncementThis vehicle has a specific auctioneer announcement. Ask the auctioneer or ringman for details.
- Claims Total $5000 - $9999The vehicle's total recorded insurance claims history is between $5,000 - $9,999
- Finance RepoThis vehicle has been seized or surrendered to a creditor or bankruptcy trustee.
- Mechanical ProblemsThe vehicle has mechanical issues.
AT A GLANCE:
# of Keys:
VEHICLE DAMAGE HEAT MAP:
Minor <--------> Severe
The engine makes a ticking noise, a diagnostic will need to be performed to determine the exact problem. The back up camera is not working. The front end, and both rear fenders have chips. There is surface rust and peeling paint on both bumpers, and on both rear fenders along the wheel well. There are small dents and light scratches on most panels. Aftermarket alloy rims and tires are installed. This pick up truck is a 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali crew cab short wheelbase all-wheel-drive model powered by a 6.2 Litre eight cylinder engine and an automatic transmission. This Sierra is equipped with a DVD entertainment system, navigation system, back up camera, front powered heated leather seats, power windows, and power door locks.
* ENGINE NOISE * NEW TRANSMISSION INSTALLED JUNE 2022 *
Give us feedback
Please rate this vehicle condition report:
NOTICE: Please include your email address if you'd like a reply to your feedback.
REGAL AUCTIONS MAKES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE. USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS IN USING DATA ON THIS PAGE. INFORMATION IS TO BE USED AS A GUIDE ONLY. ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE ON THE BLOCK SUPERSEDE INFORMATION SHOWN ON THIS PAGE.