1969 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM 4D SEDAN RWD 7.7L
Reserve: NOT SET
Bidding not available yet
To be announced
8 Cyl Gas
Car / 4 Doors
VIEWING & INQUIRY
Automatic Transmission, Power Windows, Power Locks, 4 Doors, Cruise Control
Active Status - This vehicle is listed as Active Status in the Alberta Registries system.
AT A GLANCE:
# of Keys:
VEHICLE DAMAGE HEAT MAP:
Minor <--------> Severe
This unit is 1969 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham model powered by a 472 CI eight cylinder engine and an automatic transmission. The transmission stops working when its warms up. The speedometer and odometer are in miles. The paint on the exterior panels is showing in decent overall condition. There chrome on the hood has a tiny crack. The right side head light has a chip. The rear bumper is showing some rust on the bottom. The rubber trim on the right rear fender is missing. The windshield is cracked. There is a little piece missing on the rear brand emblem. The door panel has cracks and the wooden insert is peeling off. The rear seat has a tear. This Cadillac is equipped with power windows. However the power windows and are not working.
* TRANSMISSION REQUIRES REPAIR *
- Online Bidding:Bidding will be available over the internet on this item.
- 5 Digit OdometerThis vehicle's odometer only records mileage up to 99,999.
- Finance RepoThis vehicle has been seized or surrendered to a creditor or bankruptcy trustee.
- Mechanical ProblemsThe vehicle has mechanical issues.
- Odometer in MilesThe vehicle's odometer reading is in miles and not kilometers. (1 Mile = 1.6 Kilometers)
Give us feedback
Please rate this vehicle condition report:
NOTICE: Please include your email address if you'd like a reply to your feedback.
REGAL AUCTIONS MAKES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE. USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS IN USING DATA ON THIS PAGE. INFORMATION IS TO BE USED AS A GUIDE ONLY. ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE ON THE BLOCK SUPERSEDE INFORMATION SHOWN ON THIS PAGE.