Calgary's Public Auction
Welcome to Regal Auctions. Our facility is centrally located in Calgary Alberta for your convenience. Review our current listings to get up to date information on our auction inventory.
There's ALWAYS action at this auction.
Click Here to sell your vehicle
Click Here to sell your industrial and commercial goods Click Here to sell
your industrial and commercial goods
This week at Regal Auctions
Saturday, February 24th at 11:00AM
The Latest News
Need help with online bidding?
Call our Tech Support experts at 403-250-4906.
February Industrial Auction
Over 1,500 Lots
Three Years in a Row!
The Calgary Herald & Calgary Sun say we're #1
Post Media Readers' Choice Gold Winner
Thanks for the Useful Feedback
We're working to implement a lot of the things you've suggested. Keep submitting your ideas and critique!
Give us some feedback, please.
NOTICE: Please include your email address if you'd like a reply to your feedback.
We can help you sell anything!
We're the only public auction with Damage Heat Maps!
Regal Auctions at a glance
Cars Sold in 2023
Auctions a Year
Years in Business
Market Report Access
Vehicle History Reports
in Western Canada
6 Days a Week
We sell more cars than anyone in Calgary.
of the MDA
(Motor Dealer's Association of Alberta)
(Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council)
of the AAA
(Auctioneer's Association of Alberta)
from the BBB
(Better Business Bureau of Southern Alberta)
Our Client List
People like our service
This is what some of our past customers have to say about us.
- "The dealerships of the Motor Dealers’ Association of Alberta rely on automotive auctions to keep an adequate used vehicle selection for our customers." - Denis Ducharme, MDA President
- "Love the staff, very friendly, have been doing business with Regal Auctions for over 10 years and will continue to do so." - Adam Sarkozi
- "The staff was extremely helpful and very prompt. I highly recommend Regal Auctions." - Layne Kushniruk
- "Newbies totally welcome and treated very well. I recently got into car auctions and while the process is intimidating, this place's staff is *very* patient." - Dave Singh
- "Got reasonable price for my vehicle, little fuss. They get through the cars very quickly" - Derek Mackay
- "These guys understand customer service. I had a couple of little hiccups with some things that I bought and they went the extra mile to make things right. Just really impressed with the company's culture and attitude towards their customers. Everyone I've dealt with over there is awesome. If you have a lot of experience dealing with auction houses, you will know how rare that approach is." - Darren Lockhart
- "I've bought about 6 vehicles over the years for myself and for my family from Regal. Always got a good deal. All vehicles were decent vehicles, however one I bought in late Jan, 2018 had a mechanical issue (which can happen). With Regal's "Buyer Protection Policy", they happily refunded me my purchase price. You cannot ask for more than that! I am happy with Regal, and will continue to buy vehicles there." - Eric Harrison
- "Super team with super service" - Manuel Sebastiao
- "I wanted to ship cars to Africa. Regal Auctions is great." - Obaye Mumbala
Are you on Regal Wi-Fi?
Save your data and use our free high speed connection.
Network: Regal Guest
Need to charge your phone?
We have free and secure phone charging stations at the Front Counter.
You are on camera.
Regal Auctions makes audio, photographic and video recordings of our auction sales, telephone calls, and of events that occur on our property. We make and retain these recordings for training, quality assurance, promotional and security purposes. From time to time we make these recordings available to the public and to other parties. By being on our premises or interacting with us you consent to having your image, voice and actions recorded and broadcast.
Children are not allowed at the auction.
We love kids but safety is one of our top priorities and because of that children are not permitted in the auction yard or in the auction ring at any time. Boys and girls may stay in the front counter lounge as long as they are under direct supervision of an adult family member.
Pets are not allowed at the auction.
(with the exception of service animals)