Buying a Vehicle @ Regal Auctions
Why Buy @ Regal?
- An incredible choice of all makes and models at wholesale prices.
Attentive, knowledgeable staff.
- Free detailed catalog available at each sale.
- Free admission with absolutley no obligation to buy.
- Pleasant heated indoor auction facility with food concession.
- The auction guarantees any vehicles purchased will be free of all liens and encumbrances.
- Many of the vehicles offered for sale are covered by our arbitration policy.
Experience the thrills and excitement of a busy live auction. Get the
adrenaline flowing; there's nothing quite like it.
- Familiarize yourself with the way Regal Auctions works. It is a good idea to attend one or two sales prior to making a purchase.
- Arrive early on sale day. Allow yourself sufficient time to register and to check out the vehicles that may be of interest to you.
- Registration is free, but you must provide valid photo identification. You will then be given a bidding number. Look after this bid card as you are responsible for all purchases made under this number.
Draw up a short list. Bear in mind the age, insurance costs, costs of reconditioning and factor them into your calculations. Remember, all used vehicles require some reconditioning.
- Keys are available weekdays during normal business hours. Just ask a friendly staff member.
Regal Auctions : Serving banks, leasing companies, rental fleets, new and used car & truck dealers, credit unions, trustees, finance companies and private indiviudals throughout Alberta.
The Ideal Alternative To Buying & Selling Your Vehicle.